blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
January 29, 2009 8:03 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Thursday. January 29...

Woah.

Morning. We started the practice test for the NEAT thing-o around 7:30? Idc. I finished earlier than most. And I'll probably be lower than 90% of the class. Idc. Idc. Idc.

Afternoon. Practice for field demo. Marz, you are not a good partner. You keep swearing and you are very stubborn. You are so gay. You are a bisexual faggot like RDJ... just kidding, buddy. Idc. Idc.

Some time after that. Dramatics practice. Since we were dismissed around 3:50 because of the field demo practice, we arrived late in the AVR. And you know what else? Mrs. Matias walked out on us. This is the first time I've seen her so mad in... three years. Except for the time she shouted at Dorothy because she was late... anyways! So, yeah. Idc. Idc. Well, I do... a bit. I'll say sorry to her tomorrow.

Almost evening. Fatima's parents fetched us from school. Meaning me left some time around 6 PM. We drove-thru Jollibee. I arrived some time near 7. Aah. Home, sweet home. 

Now. I didn't pass PhiSci. And you know what else? I don't really care. LSC was soooo worth it anyway. Haha. Congrats to those who passed! And to those who didn't, at least you did your best. Excluding me. We all know I'm so, so bad.

Bye. (: