blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
January 1, 2009 9:31 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Wow. :))

I'll blog about our Baguio trip now~! 'Cause I'd probably do school work tomorrow. :))

Day 1 - We were the first ones to arrive at the house... and the first ones to pick the rooms. We got dibs on the biggest room. Perks? It's on the highest floor. Oh, wait- that's just one. Anyways! After that, we drove around to search for a place where we can eat a late lunch... We ate at Cafe at the Ruins with the Danaos. We also went to SM Baguio to stack up on supplies. Well, they did. Manang and I went to the department store to look for clothes.

Day 2 - Camp John Hay. Yeah, we went Horseback Riding! I got a white horse. Yeah! I sang White Horse by Taylor Swift while riding that horse. Of course, the two sisters got annoyed with me so I stopped singing. After one hour of horse riding, we rode the zip-line! You know, the slide thing? Yeah. The sliding seemed so quick. Not even a minute. But I had to admit that it was fun! Definitely worth the experience. After sliding, the only way you can get down is by rappelling, which is more fun! I've rappelled more than 50 times already and you can say that I'm sorta used to it. I just wished I could've wall climbed, too.

Day 3 - Burnham Park. It was sort of packed, but, who cares? Well I do but that's not really my point- Anywho! We went to the lagoon so we can go on a boat ride. Ba2 wanted to go ride the swan thing. Anyone who'd like to argue with Ba2? No? So, yeah. And Teresa is a spoiled little princess who can't keep her mouth shut for a minute. Anyways, after the boat ride, we just rested for awhile. And when it was time to go home, we got lost. Weren't we great? Of course we were.

Day 4 - Camp John Hay again. But this time, we played mini-golf. It was fun. But there was a slight problem... okay, maybe it's not so slight. A bit big, if you ask me. That's what caused our total points to be so high. Baba, Ba2 and I played a different game. While Teresa and Binbin against each other and Papa with Kuya Poy. Moving on, I blame the grass for everything. Stupid grass. But the setting sure did remind me of Jackass. And Mr. Bean. *shudders* After that, we went to Mines View Park. But we didn't really see the view that it offered, we just went for the shopping. I wanted to buy a lot of masks from this amazing store but I couldn't. I bought one mask, though. It's a red mask with gold lace around it. And on the left side, it has beads and sequins that were formed into a somewhat floral design. It's really, really pretty. It looks like Juliet's mask from Romeo and Juliet. Aah.

Day 5 - Say byee to Baguio. :D

Aah. That's it.

Oh, oh! I'm Kathie now! Well, not really. I'll be Kathie next year. As in, when a new school years starts? I just want to make myself a new profile and image. But I won't change myself drastically. No way in hell I'm doing that. I want Kathie to be this brave girl who can get over herself easily. I want Kathie to be a lot more hardworking than I am now. I want Kathie to be... someone who I can look up to now. Someone who I know I can become when I finally change departments. Aah. I dream too much.

Well, Fatima's gonna be Leslie now. :P And Meg is... well, I forgot. Maureen, I think? Lawl.

The stage is clear and the spotlight's on me.