blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
January 20, 2009 8:42 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Oh, look. Another survey.. I think I'm drowning in my misery.

Fill this up, first !

1) Last person you IMed : Meg
2) The date of the day after tomorrow : January 22
3) Where your mom is : somewhere in Manila
4) Noun : Cat
5) Last thing you touched / held : Keyboard
6) The usual smell you smell once you enter the kitchen : Food
7) Adjective : Fat
8) Something you can find on your right : Wall
9) Random number : 102792182091
10) Verb + -ing : Loving

Here we go ! In this "letter" the numbers in the blanks should be filled with the corresponding number of the "form" you just filled up. Just to give you a good laugh (most probably)... Have fun ! Oh and... I hope no one gets offended. :D


Dear Meg,

Hey ! I can ` t wait to see you on January 22 in somewhere in Manila! Your mom and your other

friends told me you look like (a) cat already ! Oh my... they also said that your skin

already feels like (a) keyboard. How did you do that? Oh ! And they said your perfume smells

like Food. How...unique? Your eyes must be Fat and your hair must be longer

now. I also got a special gift for you... I got you a / an wall. I got them because I found

out that you ` ve had 102792182091 children already ! Well, congratulations! Woah. I can ` t wait to

spend the whole day with you... we ` ll be loving the whole night and day long !

Your dearest friend,
Jadee :)

NOTES FROM HTTP://CRUMPLEDSURVEYS.MULTIPLY.COM ! :)

Ohmy.