blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
January 12, 2009 5:58 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Survey from Ricki. :P

---------------------------------------------------

Soo, do you like cows? Sortaa.. =)) Joke. :)) I like the sow stuffed toys! =p~

Have you ever jumped on a trampoline? Yeahh! At Marc's house. :"> They have a trampoline just beside their pool. =))

Do you prefer band-aids with designs or not? I like em designs. xDD

Have you ever had a spray tan? Nooo. I'm already tanned. =))))

Did you have another Multiply account that you deleted? Me thinkss soo..

Are you traveling by plane soon? I guess so. :P

Algebra or science? ALGEBRA IS HARD. :( Science!

Is there anything written on your hands? I heart question mark. =))

What is the most random object near you? Binbin's Wall-e socks. :))

When was the last time you saw a hot guy? Umm... last month. =p~

Can you type without looking at the keyboard? Sometimes... ( I just did! )

Do ghetto kids anger you? Yeahh.

Why don't you tell your crush how you really feel :)? I don't have a crush. :>

Did you ever break a mirror? ...yes.

Do you like going grocery shopping with your mom? YEAHH. :))

How many dresses do you own? I'm too lazy to count. :))

Spandex or leggings? Leggings. :P

How was your day? My but hurts because I fell more than 10 times. :))

Do you think you can not log in Multiply for a whole month? ... NO. =))

Do you hate Miley Cyrus? A bit... well, a really, really big bit. =))

Did you ever call someone a slut? YEAH. :))

Have you ever thrown up in class? Yeah. =)))

Have you ever spent so much money on things that you don't really need? ...yes.

Did you ever want to get slimmed with the green slime on Nickelodeon? Yeah.. :))

Ever had a fantasy about someone? It's about me and you. :)) =)))

Shrimp or pickles? Shrimp! :D

Was this survey fun? Sortaa. :)) =)) I like shrimp. XDD

--------------------------------

Me is bored. Me will go read now~! =]]

* I don't blog that much anymore because I have my journal. If something really, really important happened, I'll go write it here. :P ... On second thought, I'll blog when I'm not so lazy. ;D BYEE!