blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
February 15, 2009 1:47 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Oh-wow. This is a GG template I found. I'm contented with it so, yeahh. My profile is crazy. @-) Haha. But it's true, isn't it? I am a proud goofy goober. B-) So, all you noobs, losers and dweebs out there! Be a fan of the nonsensical giant sea peanut. It'll make you even more geekish. :-B Kudos to that. And I should really, really shorten my blog posts. That'll surely make my blog puurrttieer. :">
... or maybe not. This is all I have to report for now. (: My parents are coming home sometime later. Hopefully, they wo't be bringing as much crabs as my mom did the last time she went to Palawan. #:-$