blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
February 16, 2009 5:18 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I have been speaking in this very weird almost British-like accent ever since sometime this Lunch period. I've been craving for yaoi/ yuri ever since I read that yaoi novel that Jillian showed me during Music class. I've been dizzy ever since bus time because I ate chocolate. Oh, great.

To put into simple words...

I'm a very stupid girl.


Yes, I am. And if you are reading this right now, I'm sure that you will agree with what's written above. I know very well that you know who you are. Don't you dare give me this crap.

I know you hear me. I can taste it in your tears. Holding my last breath; safe inside myself are all my thoughts of you. Sweet raptured light, it ends here tonight.
The 18th is on Wednesday. Happy break up day, my dearest bête noire.