blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
March 24, 2009 6:28 PM
And this year, I made a lot of new friends from the lower grades... which means more people to say goodbye to. I can't/ won't be able to bear it.
Well, anywayss- I have started another story. Yes, you heard it, right! I made a new story! *insert dance party here* And yes, I actually have plans to finish it. It's not that I don't plan to finish my other stories- I just, err- want to make something new? Lolz. You most certainly caught me there. :P
Hoping to keep it short again... Which I actually succeeded at doing. Hoping to not cry in the near future because of the separations? I'm guessing I'll be failing this soon.
Goodbye, love !