blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
March 8, 2009 7:07 AM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Okay. So it was fun. Blablabla. :)) I'm too tires to type so let's make it random and not properly written. =))

First, Dramatics Practice... err... angry time? =)) Wokei. :P I wasn't even supposed to go to the Thanksgiving Party. But I wanted to so... yeah. :))

To Ace: Djia! :D =))) Backseat girls? :| Wokeeei. =))) Anywhoo, we were the first ones to arrive at Ace! Weeheee. I got solo locker! Yeeeeeeeeeeaaah. :P

We weren't allowed to bring anything in but our towels so... yeah. =)))

Err. Around 4, we went to the resto place they have there. :))) The Oreo Cheescake was... not fulfilling. Bleeeehh.

We waited and waited and waited and waited. Blablabla. =))))

Then, dinner! At around 5. wow. @-) =)))) The food was yummy naman e. :| =)))) 

So, yeah. We left early again. =)))) And arrived early again. =)))) Thank you, Djia! =))))

Djia was first to leave. Then Ricki. Then Maan & Aliza. Then me? =))) Then... I dunno. :P =)))

I am too lazy to write properly. =)))) Bai. :D