blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
April 19, 2009 3:22 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Hot. Hot. Hot. Looking at the thermometer, I can read 35 -fucking- degrees. Yes, it is that hot here. Here is Bulacan. Yes, I am currently in Bulacan because it's my great grandmother's 96th birthday...

How can a person live that long?

Anywaays. I will take this opportunity to blame a lot of stuff on my dear Justine again. And it's also your fault, Justine, that I'm writing this. It's also your fault that Drew went gay. Your fault it is. LoL. It's also your fault that it's so hot here in the Philippines. Yes, I know what you did. You made sure that the Philippines was pulled nearer to the equator just so you could mock me in the near future. I know all about your little conspiracy, Justine. I know. And I also know about your other plan... which I will not discuss for now since it'll obviously be a waste of time.

And knowing me, you know I hate wasting time.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Apparently, no one but myself.

Rawr. As I was saying... the point of this blog is to release my current tension, caused by heat and some personal issues. Yes, everything gets worse when it gets hot. No pun intended.

"I know you're scared; take my hand." Sounds familiar, dear? Or is it just your pride making you forget? Oh, how about, "Perhaps it's because I'm with you right now that I'm behaving like this..."

Romeo and Juliet could've never been sweeter.

Well, mostly because they died together.

Oh, and look. I just made something rhyme. Whoop- dee- doo.

How’s my favorite idiot? Haha. Anyways- I missed you. Hope you get this before your dad does. Gulps there. Lol. You might want to try it out. And who knows? I might be the one you’ll be thinking of. ;) Ew. That was a girly thing to do. Now don’t go thinking that I’m gay. Because I am obviously not. Never was and never will be. I’m all yours; forever and always.

… now that was gay.
You know what else is gay? You.

Thanks a lot, bete noir.

The other night, she looked outside and saw the stars, and said "I hope that somewhere, he's looking at the same stars." Little did she know that at that moment, he saw them... except in another girl's eyes.