blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
April 29, 2009 4:53 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Missed me, dear blog?

You do not know how much you've missed. And to be honest, neither do I. Time passes by so fast when you don`t really know what you`re doing, huh? For the past few days, I`m not sure of all that I`ve done. I`m all, was it today or yesterday and sh t like that.

OHWELL. It`s freakin` summer! Whoop-dee-doo!

Ha, and that comes from a girl who loves wasting one of the supposedly best summers of her life. Why? It`s the summer before I enter high school. And PhiSci must be a real killer.

Speaking of PhiSci being a real killer, I went there the other day for the enrollment. And guess what, fellow batch-mates from SHS? I saw Trixie! Yes, the Trixie Ortiz who was the only one not present during our graduation! Yes, my luck is turning around! ...or not? I don`t want to be classmates with anyone I know. Reason? I don`t really know. But one think I know for sure? I am not a snob. My parents think otherwise; but what do they know about me anyway? They never actually listen to things I tell them.

My violin's going well, I guess. I`m still a bit rough since I`m a beginner... Fine, that`s probably the biggest understatement of the millennium. Lolz. I`m doing pretty good for a beginner anyway. I played pieces that my teacher hasn`t thought me yet. Heck, she hasn`t even thought me how to read music yet! Seriously. I can play Ave Maria and Canon;; whoop-dee-doo.

Updates on TULTG? I`m still writing. Not focused? Hell yeah. I`m losing it. I can`t write properly anymore. I`m trying really (really, really, really) hard to write the next chapter. But I can assure you that it`ll be (sort of) worth the wait. I just hope all of my reviewers and supporters are patient enough... While waiting for the next update, why don`t you guys read my other story, Thirteen? It has one chapter, 1,368 words; 19 reviews, 10 faves and 3 alerts. Weehee! Thank you to all of those people who reviewed, faved, and alerted! Meeh, but I am annoyed at those people who faved and alerted TULTG without leaving a review. Although, I am thankful for all the reviews. I currently have 75 reviews, people? Don`t you guys know how big this is for me?

Lovify Layouts? Well, just this morning, Bria announced that today would be Request Day. And a lot (a real lot) requested for layouts, surveys, blabla. And I`m disappointed because almost everyone was so demanding. Ha, what was I expecting anyway? I guess I forgot the fact that I`m not a smurf.

I`ll write now. See you soon, I guess.


The fact that you act like Spongebob and Patrick at the same time makes me reconsider our so-called relationship;;