blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
April 17, 2009 3:42 PM
How stupid can I get?
And now, I`m currenly putting all the blame on Justine. Yes, Justine. It's all your fault. You caused global warming. No, I iz not exaggeration. LoL. I hate those people with wrong grammar. And I blame Justine for making people get bad education, too. Justine, it's all your fault.
While I am being bipolar, enjoy this picture I drew at the Y!M Doodle IMVironment~!
Yes, behold the Nikki tree. =D>I am obviously bored. I shall now write the sixth chapter of TULTG. I currently have 48 reviews. \:D/ Which is great progress for a story in a small archive, mind you. It currently has 9,185 words; 5 chapters. Published on March 22, 2009; last updated on April 15, 2009. I think that's good enough, don't you think so, too? :>
Anywaays. "Good-night, good-night! The director will now spare me from my sorrow! That I shall say good-night till it be morrow." "Why is everyone mocking me?!" =))))) "Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, too rude, too boist'rous; and it pricks like the director of this play." "Hey, I heard that!" "Of course you did..." =))))) OHWELL! :))) That was from the practice of Romeo and Juliet, lol.
OH! OH! And just for your information;;
KYLE IS A MONGOOSE! \:D/
... or not. :)))
Anywaays. "Good-night, good-night! The director will now spare me from my sorrow! That I shall say good-night till it be morrow." "Why is everyone mocking me?!" =))))) "Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, too rude, too boist'rous; and it pricks like the director of this play." "Hey, I heard that!" "Of course you did..." =))))) OHWELL! :))) That was from the practice of Romeo and Juliet, lol.
OH! OH! And just for your information;;
... or not. :)))