blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
April 20, 2009 7:31 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Justine and I have been chatting since 10:12 AM. Yaaay. And I think I've rubbed off on Justine. =,- She now has that kind of mentality. I am so sorry, everyone, for the sudden changes in Justine's behavior; *coughmoodswingscough*. And also, beware; Justine is most probably experiencing some hormonal changes. But please don't think that it's entirely my fault. I mean, she's always at fault. Why should I be the only one who gets the blame this time? :))

LoL. That was weird of me to say. That just proves that my personality is changing because Justine 'copied' my previous one. Well, copied would be a word too strong... Err- how about imitated? xD

Naah. Just kidding. You know I love you, Justine. =))

Anywaays. I'm trying to read the whole manga of LCDO, starting at the very first chapter. And currently, I just finished chapter 23. So, yeaaa. I am awesome for reading so fast. *coughammockingJustinecough*

And I will update, Justine. Sheesh. Stop being so impatient. x3 You're not even helping me here! =,= Don't you pity me at all? =3 I've been writing -typing, to be more specific- all that I could think of! And all that I could think of isn't as much as what I wrote in the previous chapters. You want to know why? Writer's Block. You should try experiencing it often. It'll hurt you sooo much. It's like that marshmallow that's in your brain which can... dammit, I forgot what to say. I blame you, Justine, for this again. You keep distracting me in Y!M.

I hate Hannah Montana, too.

As well as the Jonas Brothers.

What the hell am I saying?

Raaawr. I shall now give a short preview of the next chapter of TULTG. It's just a small part of it but, I hope you can still appreciate the -according to Justine, very little- effort I put into this. I can't bring myself to update my other stories. As much as I want to, I really, really can't bring myself to do it. Hope my reviewers understand. ^^v!

As usual, this part is narrated in Kahoko's point of view. This is some part in the middle... :D

“My last question, is there a girl you like right now?”
Why’d you ask, Kahoko? Because I want to know. Why’d you want to know?Finally caught you! So you like Tsukimori now? Yes, but not in that way, sheesh. Like I'd ever want to be with that ice cube. Hmm…

I looked at Tsukimori-kun and saw him facing another direction, his cheeks flaming. I think this is a bit awkward…
You think? Who are you anyway?! I'm some random character made by this author just to annoy you some more! [Lol. That isn't part of the story; don't worry. xD ]

“You don’t have to answer. It’s in the rules,” I groaned inwardly. Stupid, Kaho. You could’ve gotten an answer from him if you waited a bit longer, you know? I don’t care. And besides, he looked like he was at unease when I asked that.
So you do care? Well of course! He is my friend, after all. Is he? What? Is he really your friend? Well of course! I think he actually-

“You should really stop spacing out.”

Yeah, I really should! I mentally slapped myself… is that even possible?
Ow! I’ll take that as a yes, then. Wow, I think I'm going insane. I'm answering my own questions! Kahoko, what is happening to you? Last time, you were all-

"Spacing out again."

I
will talk to you later.

“It’s your last question, what are you going to ask me?” I asked him.

“I’ll save it for next time.”

“Unfair!” I threw a small piece of cake at him and it went to his hair.

“Tsk. Immature,” he glared at me then removed the piece of cake from his hair… with an annoyed expression on his face, of course. You know how Tsukimori-kun is, after all. He's in ice cube mode almost all the time, parading and acting like he's the king of the world or something.

“Hehe…” I laughed a bit. “Nature and food really doesn’t suit you.”

He glared at me. He kept on glaring and glaring and glaring. Err-

I chucked another piece of cake at him.

I can feel it! The force is so strong! I can feel it! I really, really can! I can even hear it! It goes like this:
glaaaaare.

This is quite an accomplishment.


Haha! I'm sure you can't read that! >:) I'll be updating soon enough. Just because Justine is being supportive... for once. xP

Oh! And I'm also improving on my vibratos and passaggios! ^:)^ for me! xD Remember that, Justine? /:) :P =))

It's true; When in doubt, pinky out!