blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
May 3, 2009 7:43 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Tie me up.
`Cause everyone needs a little bit of bondage. ;;)

// TULTG fans;; skip the first part of blog to see a spoiler! //

Ooh. Justine is finally back. Should I be happy because I have someone else to talk to now? Or sad because she's going to mock me some more? Aha, I don't really know. xD

Notice how this blog starts which a much more happier note. Compared to the past two blogs, at least. =)) WEEHEE!

Maybe it has something to do with the two bars of Time Out (chocolate) I just ate... Meeh. It was yummy. Tempting, even. I cannot resist such... such... OH THE HECK. I JUST WANTED TO EAT CHOCOLATE, DAMMIT. =)))

Lol whutt. Hypa, hypa!

I want to cross-dress right now. But not to the point of being a drag king, dammit. =))))) That is something for Nikki and Atin to do. ^:)^ =)))

Err- how can you understand Mathematics in Music?

I FEEL RANDOM! WOOBSH!

To dance! No way to make a living, masochism, pain, perfection, muscle spasms, chiropractors, short careers, eating disorders! Film! Adventure, tedium, no family, boring locations, struggles, perfect faces, egos, money, Hollywood and sleaze! Music! Food of love, emotion, mathematics, isolation, rhythm, power, feeling, harmony and heavy competition! Anarchy! Evolution, justice, screaming for solution, forcing changes, risk and danger, making noise and making pleas! To faggots, lezzies, dykes! Cross-dressers, too!


Aha, La Vie Boheme! \:D/ =))

Erm-- I FEEL RANDOM AGAIN! PAPOO!

AND I STILL AM SICK! KLEENEX IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND. ^:)^

AAAAHH. TULTG. =D> Here`s the spoiler. ;;) Not much narrations, mostly dialogues. Enjoy. ;;)

I quickly grabbed his left arm, dragging him down with me. “Kahoko!” He exclaimed angrily while I was landing to the floor with an audible 'thud'. “What was that?” He asked angrily.

“If someone just nicely told me to get off, then maybe –just maybe- we’d be both fine right now!”

“Oh, and maybe if someone just accepted the other person's apology, then maybe none of us would be in this little hissy fit!”

“So it’s all my fault now?!”

“It was all yours to begin with.”

“I’m not the one who almost burnt down the house!”

“I’m not the one who wouldn’t accept others’ apology.”

“Ignorant ice cube!”

“Puerile child.”

“How did I end up here anyway?”

“In this house or in this position?”

“In this hell hole with fluorescent lighting.”


LoL. That's all for now. Terribly sorry if it's not to your liking. ^:)^ GOODBYEE. =))