blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
May 8, 2009 8:11 AM
Should I update Thirteen? Or just leave it to stand alone? Hmm... Thirteen can be found here. ;;) Thirteen currently has 1,773 words, 1 chapter, 25 reviews, 15 faves, and 3 alerts~~ which also makes me very happy~! ;DD
I think I should also update Words and Actions. I mean, the last time I updated it was February 3, 2009. =,-' Stats: 8,242 words, 3 chapters, 30 reviews,13 faves, and 26 alerts~~ which makes me very, very happy~! ;DD Chapter 3 of W&A can be found here. ;;)
Aah. About my other GA fics? I don't really know. xD
Now to fill up the spaces with more Violin Romance icons~! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/









The Violin Romance is based on a story of two rival violinists in the musical concours who fell in love with each other. Now, tell me, is it based on a violinist and a pianist? Or a violinist and a trumpeter? Or a violinist and a flutist? Or even a violinist and a cellist? No! So if they're reliving the violin romance, it means that the couple must be Len and Kaho. ;) Aoi and Etou aren't part of the concours so, ha! I am defending my fandom ! ^__^
Yaaay! \:D/ On a completely unrelated note, I am currently listening to: Here For The Music by Paula Abdul. Her version is better than Kylie Minogue's. =; =)))
Yaaay! \:D/ On a completely unrelated note, I am currently listening to: Here For The Music by Paula Abdul. Her version is better than Kylie Minogue's. =; =)))