blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
May 23, 2009 10:30 AM
Naah.
I don't know what to put in this blog this time since the heat's getting to my head. So I'm just trying to prolong a subject that I'm writing...
But I've always found Global Warming to be an uninteresting topic. Not that I don't support ME or anything. =))
GAAAH. I seriously don't know what to say.
Oh well. Nikki kasi. xP~
You know the song Sugar by Flo Rida featuring Wynter Gordon? Yes? No? What about Blue by Eiffel 65? Yes? No? Look for them in youtube or something. :))
Nikki's mocking Blue. XD I'm blue, I'm in need of a guy daw yung lyrics. =)) And he calls the martian thing a gaytard// fucktard. XDD Oh well. You know how Nikki is. LOL WHUTTUTU.
I`m listening to System of a Down songs again. Si Kuya kasi, e. =))
Is this long enough? Wait-- let me post it...
Nope. :( :`( I will be emo like Nikki. =((
=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Gaaah. I'm speechless again.
I STILL DON`T THINK THIS BLOG IS LONG ENOOOUGGH.
Hm. I uused to reach five hundred words per blog. What is wrong with me today? ;|
I'll just put a funny youtube vid to fill the space. =)))
Okay. Byee. :-h