blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
May 4, 2009 4:09 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Can`t change the way I am;;
sexy naught bitchy me ! ;o !

Anything significant that happened today? Nope. None at all. Which is why I am free to say that this is one of the most boring days of my entire twelve and a half years on this damned planet. And Justine is there to blame for this. Woohoo.

And I still feel hyper. Can`t feel it? Look at my words deeper, you`ll see some pretty sparks soon enough.

Meeh. Let`s skip all of the boring parts.

I am currently annoyed frustrated with my voice. It`s still a bit raspy and hoarse due to my current sickness. Rawr with me.

Yet, I still make an attempt at it. It obviously referring to singing. And you know what else? I`m trying to attempt a Falsetto! You know, trying to sing an octave higher than your normal vocal range? Yes, yes! And doing it while I`m sick can cause a lot of damage to my vocal chords.

Psh. I`m defiant, ignorant and stupid. Do you really expect me to cooperate?

Now, this is an animated picture of the Glottal cycle while doing a Falsetto:



People with a good sense of humor can probably think up of at least ten jokes from that picture. Lol whutt.

Skip, skip, skip.

OH MY GOSH. THE LIVE ACTION SERIES OF NODAME CANTABILE WILL BE SHOWN ON GMA LATER. Meeh. But it has Filipino dubs... OH WHO CARES. I GET TO SEE CHIAKI-SENPAI~!

No, I will not rant about that any longer. Just a few sentences did enough for that topic.

NOW. HAPPY HIPPO MODE. \:D/

I have violin lessons tomorrow. =; But I don`t look forward to seeing my teacher at all. :)) She was like a ghost last week, e. =)) And I`m bored to hell there. I want to study in a different music school. =; =)))

No updates for TULTG today... if seven words count for progress, then yeah. I`m doing as good as hell. xD

Uhh- Kleenex is still my best friend. >:D<.
Yes, Justine, Fatima and Cathy. I replaced the three of you for a box of Kleenex. 200 sheets, 100 2-ply tissues, size 215mm. x 200mm. In your faces. =))