blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
June 22, 2009 7:59 PM
Err- so what if there wasn't much that happened? At least they were funny... somehow. Fine, my day wasn't at all interesting. But to me, it was. So, bleeeh.
I woke up... an hour later than intended. I blame Adrian for keeping me up late last night. GAAAHH. I forgot to kill him during the flag ceremony. Oh well. I'll find a way to get to him sooner or later. LOL. But I'm not revengeful, really. I just want to kick the balls out of him for making me not able to sleep properly. And no, they are not the same thing.
I failed to eat a proper Lunch again. Instead, I ate a 22 oz. cup of apple shake from Fruitas... which made me puke after a continuous laughing session with Angelo, Raymond, Diego and the others. Yes, it's disgusting. No, I don't give a damn. Rawr, I am talking with myself again.
Moving on, we had... the most whacked out (and nonsensical) Comp Sci 1 presentation. Which, I guess, was Christine's fault since she immediately took over the role of the leader without knowing what exactly to do. And we (Christine, Alexis, Kevin, Angelo and me) ended up with the worst presentation. Why?
First of all, I was Hellen Keller. And I don't see any relevance. None at all. And I blame Angelo for making me... Helen Keller. Come on, who the hell would add Helen Keller to a Comp Sci 1 presentation!?
Oh well. I enjoyed presenting it, even though I didn't do anything but stand there... Fine, I'll rephrase that. I enjoyed dancing around "in frilly smocks" during the practice time given. Happy? Yes! So if you're happy and you know it... blame the person who made you happy.
And since Pauline and Elise would often go ahead without me, I resorted to walking with the Raymond, Diego, Angelo, Chester and Kit. They can actually hold my interest long enough to have a proper conversation/argument about something! Unlike with Sam, Pauline and Elise, where I would just try to listen to their squeals about their love lives. Not meant to be taken in an offensive way. I just don't like talking about my (nonexistent) love life.
And when it was dismissal, I was with the boys (including Kit) again. Haa. And we were supposed to go somewhere, but Angelo and I got separated. LOL. So, yeah, we sort of walked aimlessly around the PhiSci grounds. We talked about... stuff. Stuff that were... nice. LOL.
This blog is not so surprisingly long and boring. I guess I should be off doing my assignments now. `Till the next blog?