blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
June 6, 2009 10:22 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I would’ve blogged earlier, but there was no internet at home. :-“

Yeaa. So I’m back from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. \:D/ It was tiring. Not so fulfilling because of… some aspects. But, I enjoyed… sorta.

First Day// It was a four hour flight. :( We arrived at the KL airport which was at the outside the main town, so we had to take a bus to get there. Lol. We arrived at Hotel Istana at around 5? I can’t remember. We ate dinner at one street where there were lots of street food. It was yermy. :-bd But it hurt my stomach after. :( Aww. =))

Second Day// We went around the many malls. :-bd That’s the only special thing that happened that day that I can remember. :P We also went to their Chinatown. :-bd It smelled weird but I liked the products. :DD =))

Third Day// We went to Genting. :-q Bad experience, really. The line was long and the hotels there were full of Chinese/Japanese/Korean people who wanted to gamble at the casino. :)) Don’t sue me, I can’t tell the difference! I’m racist. :-bd But I liked the cable car going up. :DD =))

Fourth Day// We did some more shopping. :-bd All in all, I was able to buy three dresses. :-bd :-bd :-bd =)) Yeepee~! More dress up games. =)) After that, we went to Singapore via Luxury Bus. :-bd Four *goddamnit* hours again! :( =)) We stayed at Tito Erick’s apartment. =))

Fifth Day// I wasn’t able to sleep since I puked and puked. The bus ride made me really dizzy~ @-) Yes, like @-)! =)) I was able to sleep at around… 4:30 AM. :-bd =D> I’m so great. =D> We went to Sentosa after. I didn’t go to the Merlion thing; only Binbin, Kuya Poy and Manang Nita did. =D> I rested outside because I was tired. \:D/

Sixth Day// We went to their Chinatown! \:D/ There’s a Chinatown in Singapore, and there’s also one in KL… There’s also a lot more in other countries. :-bd =D> =)) Damn it. =))

Seventh Day// I went to the Science Center thing with Kuya Poy, Binbin, Bianca and Papa while the rest went shopping in different malls. :-bd It was better than the one in MOA. :-q :)) Uhh… I finally saw a Tesla Coil demo! \:D/ There’s one in the Petronas Twin Towers, but it didn’t work. =)) My favorite part of the Science Center was the Virus part! :-bd Influenza, HFMD, Hepatitis, Polio, and others… including HIV! \:D/ Not that I like HIV or that I have AIDS… :-“ I’m just really interested, and RENT helped. :-bd Viruses are the only things I like in Science. =))

Eight Day// We left the apartment at around 3 AM. Our flight was 6:30 AM. :-q The Changi Airport was like a big mall… with a lot of free stuff. Free movies, free internet access, free candies! :-bd A shame that we were too early—the other stalls weren’t even open yet. :( Oh well. We arrived at Manila at around 10 something AM. =)) Weehee~!

End of story. =D> I heard school's moved to the fifteenth. :)) Oh well~

I wrote a new oneshot for the La Corda archive. I Choose You, a TsukiHino fic dedicated to Fatima! \:D/

Okay. Baai! =)))