blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
June 21, 2009 10:49 AM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
OMFG LIKE ASDFGHJL. =)))) WHAT IS UP WITH ZE SCHOOL WORKS? I`M DYING! DYING, I TELL YOUU!! =)))))

I don`t understand the homeworks in Filipino and Val Ed. =))) Which is why I can't get started on any of those. =))) Diego "helped" me with the Filipino, but I still can't understand. =))))) OH WELL. =)))

Hmm... this weekend has been... busy. In comparison to my other weekends during summer, at least. It's just the first week and we already have stressful stuff to do. How much more during the next years? GAAAH. Dx =)))

I'm wondering why the teachers don't use blogger instead of wordpress. Still can't find a reasonable/logical explanation to it, so I'll keep it that way for now. =)))

And damn, I can't think straight. Can anyone help me blog properly? =))))

No. Nooo. Noooo. =))))) 3OH!3 is FUNNEEEEH LIKE ASDFGHJKL AND ZXCVBNM COMBINED. =)))))) AND ALSO QWERTYIOP! =)))))))

UH. UH. UH. YUN LANG. =)))))

Byezz. =)))