blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
June 17, 2009 9:40 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I'd like to apologize for the two blog posts before this. I wasn't really in the most 'sane' state the days those were written. But I guess I'm back to my (somehow) boring blogger self. Sorry, but there will be no dance party to be held for my sudden epiphany. But I guess it deserves an emoticon. So, \:D/! \:D/, indeed. =)))))

I don't feel like blogging because I still have like lots of homeworks. While people from my old school are complaining with their assignments right now, I'm gritting my teeth in frustration while I rant about how I was so stupid to agree to be a student in PhiSci. LOL. =)) Not that I dislike the school, though. I'm just "dying" with all the works so far.

Err... I posted a new story at FF for the LCDO archive. It's a story about what K was going through when L left for Vienna... and what K felt when they met again. Waahaa! It's my first story that's full of hurt/comfort and angst fluffiness for L and K! And I'm somehow proud of it, since I wrote it during my last days of summer. As of June 17, 2009, I have nine reviews. Not bad for a small but growing archive, don't you think? And all of them are positive reviews so I'm not complaining. (^^)

Some reviews:
ariadne-chan
2009-06-15 . chapter 1
whoa, it's an entirely different story. it took me quite a while to get the gist of it all, and after re-reading, i actually liked it! nah, 'like' is too soft a word. something in the way the story was written took me in; really, it's beautiful.
annalisemarie99
2009-06-15 . chapter 1

Fantastic! No other word for it...
AKDumas

2009-06-16 . chapter 1
so angsty, so hurtful, so wistful, all of which come together to make a hell of a kickass story :D
I was shocked since I thought that story was... terrible. But since I want to fill up the spaces, I'll be posting a small part of the oneshot. :D

“I’m back.”

Two words. After one thousand four hundred and sixty days of separation, and all he says are those two words? This was-- madness! Two words. Two words! She deserved more than that-- more than a mere I'm back. She started to fume with anger, she raised her hand to slap him, but was interrupted with another hand, a warm hand that was his.

"I love you."

He loves her. He loves her. Was it love that drove him to leave her? Was it love that made her feel so inconsolable? No! That wasn't love! What kind of demented logic was that? Love? What kind of feeling was that!

She was once again debating in her mind. She walked to find peace from her problems, not to face them herself! But her mind was too busy thinking that she didn't notice her body moving...

He was kissing her.

And she was kissing him back.

OH. If you're actually interested, you can read the whole story in my FF account. (: I won't be posting the link anymore. :P The part I posted is somewhere at the end, where they finally have their small 'sweet' reunion. =))

Anywaays, I'm going to visit SHS with Fatima tomorrow. Yes, I'm going back to Grade School! =)) It's Paula Salvador's birthday tomorrow, e. ;;)

It's 10:20 and I have to sleep now if I want to wake up early for tomorrow. Goodnight, I guess. (:

`Till the next blog! :D