blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
June 11, 2009 3:21 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I found this day so far to be very banal. If not, then boring. I'm serious here. Today was a killer day. And that wasn't meant in to be in a stressing way. GAAH. x(

I spent the day rewriting and editing my works... particularly Words and Actions. I know my other stories need more revising; blablablaa. But I worked on it because I plan to update it soon. Why? Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because I want to update it after around four months of it being on hiatus? :-/

"Why don't you update Little Miss Perfect? It's been on a hiatus for a year already! It's your story that achieved the most reviews with the least amount of words! And it's the one that has the most faves! Why, why, why?" Why? Because I'm a lazy arse who doesn't want to do something with that story right now. Kapeesh? :-bd

On a somehow different note, I'm not making any progress with TULTG. So, I can't promise you that I'm going to update anywhere near soon. Sorry, sorry, sorry~ :(

Aki made me take this personality disorder test... so I made Justine take it, too. XD Justine's a cheat! Her results are all lies! =))

My results
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High
Justine's results
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Like, no! :( No, no, no! I only have one moderate; the rest are highs and very highs. x( x( x( NOEZ. Justine, I will have my revenge... soon. After I'm free from High School duties and FF duties! >:) =))

Goodbaii. :-h

//Editt// I made Binbin take the test, too. XDD

Binbin's results

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Lol. Binbin's results are lower than mine~! TT___TT Ahaa. Here's the test. XDD Baii! :-h