blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
July 5, 2009 6:43 AM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Ah. Ah. Aaah. I forgot to blog again. =,-

Anywhoo. We watched Transformers 2 yesterday. \:D/ :-q It sucked. No, seriously, it did. Like asdfghjkl; on a hot summer day. =))))

Megan Fox suckz. ^:)^

Err- Justine's making me go all one line thing again. :`( Make her stop nga! =)))))
Omg. :0 Filipino word. =))))))

Lol. I finally finished Angelo's load. \m/ I am soooo awesome. =)))) But I can`t brag about it tomorrow since we're gonna have time out and shit. =))) Wherein he's not allowed to talk to me until I say it's fine. Why? `Cause I am sooo awesome. =)))) And that`ll prolly help with the rumors about us dating. =.=`

Vegas Skies. :`) Lol. DYK? That`s my song for Angelo. =)))) Then his song for me is something Faber Drive, I think. =)))))) But I don`t like Faber Drive! :`( They`re like emo shit. =))) But their lyrics are good. =)))))

I`m using the word lovify on Gelo. =)))) How awesome can I get? B-) =)))

Ah. Ah. Aaah. Tomorrow is D-Day. =))))) LOL. Gelo, what does that mean ba? =))))

OMG. One liners again? :`( Bye na nga. =)))))