blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
July 1, 2009 8:21 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I want to dance the hippo thing. :`( =))))

LOL. =))))) We auditioned for Himig-Agham thing. \:D/ I am a Soprano. =))) While Raymond is a Tenor. =))) YEA, RAYMOND AUDITIONED. \m/ =))) And we swore not to tell anyone else about it. =))) Oh well. :-" =)) Arnold is a Bass, Christine and Bianca are both Altos, I think? =)))

PHWOAR. But I`m a mezzo when I sing! :( I was doing a falsetto! :( =)))) Lol. I remember my past blog. =))) The one which had the picture of the glottal cycle while doing a falsetto. =))) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. =)))

Angelo is copying me in Y!M, o. :( =)))
Angelo Samaniego: :|
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: ... don`t go all :| on me.
Angelo Samaniego: LOL
Angelo Samaniego: Poker face =)))))
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: You know naman that we don`t have the same preferences in music. =))
Angelo Samaniego: yeah you like cobra starship
Angelo Samaniego: FTW
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: Fuck the what?
Angelo Samaniego: =))
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =))
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: I like PATD.
Angelo Samaniego: yeah
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: More than FOB.
Angelo Samaniego: which song do you like the most?
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: PATD?
Angelo Samaniego: they kinda sound like FOB
Angelo Samaniego: yes
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: Yeaa.
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: Uh. Uh. Uh.
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: i write sins not tragediesssss.
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: sssss
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =)))
Angelo Samaniego: me too !
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: Yaaayy~
Angelo Samaniego: =))
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =))
Angelo Samaniego: and ate amanda
Angelo Samaniego: and Diego I think
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =))
Angelo Samaniego: Pauline likes northern downpour
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =))))
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: I don`t like that.
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =))
Angelo Samaniego: I don't
Angelo Samaniego: it's so slow!
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: Agreed.
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =))
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: Vegas Skies is bettaaar than thaat.
Angelo Samaniego: vegas skies is better
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =)))
Angelo Samaniego: but still slow
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: HEEEYY.
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =)))))))))
Angelo Samaniego: =)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: STOP COPYING ME NGAAA.
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: =)))
Angelo Samaniego: you stop copying me
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: MIRROR. =))
Angelo Samaniego: no
Angelo Samaniego: If it was a mirrror it would be inverted
Angelo Samaniego: 8-}
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: Tssss. =))))
Angelo Samaniego: =))
Jaaaade Kaaathiee: Smart ass. =))


YAY. =))) He wants to insult Vegas Skies because I don`t like Faber Drive. =; =)))) Immature. =))))

Oh yea. I named the dog Ian because of Ian. =))))) Yeaa. \m/

Why do people think I`m in a romantic relationship with the guys I hang out with? O_O =)))

One liners again? JUSTINE, YOU`RE LIKE, SO FAR AWAY AND YOU`RE INFLUENCING ON ME AGAAAIN. =))))

Baii! :-h