blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
July 23, 2009 9:43 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
--a blog from July 14 2009. :-bd --

Yay! SHS visit day~! :D I was supposed to be visiting with Fatima, but her dismissal was too late. :(

Okay. I brought my transparent umbrella today because I knew it was going to rain~ I was wearing my yellow blouse, my green polka-dotted skirt, and my blue Sassari Crocs-- which Sam commented was the most atrocious outfit. 8| Not her exact words, but I'm sure she was sending the same message~~ BUT IT WAS CUTE, DAMN IT. =)))))

I'm still trying to make a mental list of the people I saw today. ( Think, Jade! Think! *__* ) Even though a lot of the people I greeted didn't know it was me at first glance. ( Oh no. Do I really look that different? =.=' ) It makes me think that my "crazy hair" was the most prominent feature I had. =)))) Other than my high, pitchy, and irritating voice, of course. =))) I think Sam and Justine only knew it was me because they heard my voice before they exited the gate. =))))))) Oh well~

I saw Nikki today, too~! ^__^ She's chubbier now. x--x But I still lovify her, yes? :bd She ate the mojos I bought, damn it. :( I was hungry pa naman. =)))))) Which was why I bought another plate of mojos! Because I knew Nikki was going to steal my food! >:) Mmm. But Ja, Meira, Maegan, Gita and Vanee ate the other plate. So, yea. Pointless. TT__TT

I talked with some of the G6 Drama Club members. And I confirmed with them the news about all the wannabes. =)))))) I think Mrs. M is too nice for the Drama. ( Suddenly remembers all the practices where she went evil mode~ ) Let me rephrase that, then. I think Mrs. M is too nice to the fifth and fourth graders who tried out. =))))) I`m just going to help out with the practices. ^^v

Hmmm... I`m too lazy to write again. What shall I do with the remaining two weeks of my "vacation"? =))))))