blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 8, 2009 4:08 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Oh how I spent today with such exuberance. =))

First, Fatima and I went to Ateneo. \:d/ We watched the soccer people play. :-bd And we saw Samaniego, the emo. \mmmm/ Then we went to SHS. =D We hugged people. \mm/ Then I broke up with Patty because she cheated on me. =)) Apparently, she wrote a story without me knowing. D: Unfair, right? D: Okay, okay. =))


Then we ate at Karakuch. \mm/ I ate Crunchy Burger with Mountain Dew~! =DD I wanted to buy mojos, but I thought other people might eat them again like last time--so I didn`t. :-bd With me at Karakuch were Justine, Fatima, Nikki, Bianca, and Nina. \mmm/ :D While at Karakuch, I started playing around with my shirt. Kuya Mamon and Nikki saw me from the screening gate. O: =)))) I was not stripping, damn it! =)))) I was playing around. =))))))


Hmm. SHS hasn`t changed much--other than the new governing system and the switching of the classrooms, I mean. The field`s still pretty, the playground`s still enjoyable, the mushroom tables are still nice to look at, and the stage at the podium is still the same. :x I played at the swings and Justine took a picture of me. =)) But I`m posting the picture of the mushroom tables instead. [-( Because I have enough pictures of me in my camera. =)))))

After that, we went home and Justine stayed until 7PM! \;D/ She ate dinner with us and she was able to taste Kuya Poy`s blueberry cheesecake. \;D/ Aww shit. I forgot to take a picture of Justine and me eating the cheesecake in my room. T_T Oh well. I was being all emo with Gelo at that time, eh. And I was slightly choking on the graham part of the cheesecake. x_x Oh well. :)) But Justine played with the little puppies. =DD I took a picture of them while they were playing near the dining room. \;D/ You can`t see the puppies, though. They`re so black that they blend with the floor. =))))

And now, my body aches all over because I`ve been walking around since this morning. T_T It hurts like (asdfghjkl + qwertyuiop + zxcvbnm) raised to the third power. =))) I`m sorry, Justine, I can`t blog properly like you want me to. =))) At least this blog isn`t one liners like before. \mm/ The picture on the left shows Justine`s and my shoes--while walking around the school and while walking around the subdivision. :-bd

Okay. That`s all I can remember for now. =)) I should start my HWs na. \mm/ Ta`s birthday ni Marc tomorrow and I`m coming with Binbin to their mansion. \;DD/

Bai. :D